TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
Information Collected and Stored Manually:
- date and place of birth
- email address
- flight number
- phone number
- passport number
- driver’s licence or other ID photograph
Cookies & Technological Information
- IP address
- device ID
- browser type
- operating system
- mobile device identifiers
- geo-location data
- state or country from which you accessed our websites
- specific webpages visited
- date and time of a visit
- websites you visited immediately before and after visiting our websites
- number of links and specific links you click within our websites
- functions you use on our websites
- any reservations, updates, purchases, or other transactions through our website
- data you view or download from our websites
- number of times you view any particular advertisements
Below we have set out the various purposes for which we process your Personal Data.
OPERATIONS AND SERVICES: We may use your Personal Data to provide you with the services or products you request from us and to perform other activities related to such services or products, including billing and collection following a rental, or to communicate with you regarding any reservation you initiate or rental transaction.
OUR MARKETING: We may use your Personal Data to provide you with marketing information, special offers and promotions via various means, including e-mail, in accordance with applicable law.
Legal grounds: on the basis of your consent. However, where permitted by applicable law we may lawfully use your Personal Data to send you such marketing communications (including via email) for these marketing purposes where necessary for our legitimate interests, which include promoting our products and services, special offers and promotions which may be of interest to you.
You can unsubscribe from receiving such messages at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Please note that if you exercise these choices, you will continue to receive communications concerning your reservation or any requests for information by you. Please also note that this process may take some time to complete, consistent with applicable law.