Rental Terms for Scooters, A.T.V.s, Buggies
- The minimum age to rent a Scooter, AT.V. or Buggy is 21 years old and the driver must have a valid driver's license for 1 year.
- The renter and all drivers must have a valid original driver's license which needs to be presented at time of the rental. (Buggies/Quads: B Class - Scooters: A Class)
- Only authorized and listed in the contract drivers have the permission to drive the rented vehicle.
- Your obligation is to wear always your safety helmets and belts.
- Damages caused from driving in unpaved roads will be charged accordingly. Off-road driving or racing is forbidden.
- Follow the Road Circulation Code.
- Consumption of illegal substances or alcohol while driving is forbidden.
- The speed limit on the main street is 70 km/h and on the other roads is 40 km/h.
- Key Damage or Key Loss is not covered at all cases.
- All penalties and fines caused by infringement of Road Circulation Code will be paid by the driver.
- In case of an accident, you have to call the police and then, AlwaysBest immediately.
- The driver will be charged the cost of damaged or ripped wheels, tires and the undercarriage of the motorcycle (except if they are caused by natural causes).
- If the driver does not comply with the contract's terms and damage the vehicle by himself, then is charged all the costs of repairing.
- In case of falling down without an actual accident with another moving object, the insurance does not cover any damage.
Full Insurance with 0% excess
In case of an accident the insurance will cover the damages of both sides.
When the customer is the only one involved in the accident, no third party is involved he is responsible to pay the full value of the damage.
For further information, feel free to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org