Insurance without excess (FDW)
Full Insurance without excess (FDW) covers:
- Bodily injures towards third party up to 1.000.000€/person.
- Material damages towards third party up to 1.000.000€.
- Personal accident up to 20.000€.
- Driver's legal protection up to 15.000€.
- Medical Care.
- Total or partial theft.
- Broken windshields.
- Vehicle's damages that caused by the driver with another moving object.
- 24h/7d Roadside Assistance.
This insurance does not apply to any of the following:
- Usage of the vehicle by an unauthorized driver.
- Usage of the vehicle by a driver who is under influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Usage of the vehicle for illegal purposes.
- Towing or propelling any other vehicle.
- Racing contests or training activities.
- Driving Off-road or in unpaved roads that are not regurarly maintained.
- Further usage of the vehicle after the confirmed returned date signed on the contract.
Damaged in the interior part of the vehicle is not covered by the Full insurance.
Key Damage or Key Loss is not covered.
All penalties and fines caused by infringement of Road Circulation Code will be paid by the driver.